- What is the Affiliate Contact Information?
- Why Join the momAgenda Affiliate Program?
- What is the average order size and average conversion rate?
- How Does the momAgenda Affiliate Program Work?
- Are there fees associated with becoming an affiliate of momAgenda?
- What Commission levels does momAgenda offer?
- How often do I get paid from ShareASale?
- Who can become a momAgenda affiliate?
- Can websites outside of the U.S. become affiliate partners?
- Can I place momAgenda links, banners and other creatives anywhere on my website?
- How many momAgenda links, banners and other creatives can I place on my website?
- Can I use momAgenda photos and content from the momAgenda website?
- What sales and revenue reports does ShareASale provide?
- On what products do I earn a commission as an affiliate?
- How do you treat product returns and affiliate sales?
- I do not know some of the terminology used here. Where can I learn about them?
- How do I sign up?
What is the Affiliate Contact Information?
momAgenda has partnered with ShareASale to provide you all the tools and support you need. www.shareasale.com is your online resource center for merchandising ideas, graphics, links and more. Additionally you can contact us for further help at email@example.com.
Why Join the momAgenda Affiliate Program?
- In the past three months, top affiliates earned over $1000 per month
- The program is free and sign-up is easy
- You will have access to an online password protected site that will provide you detailed statistics and unlimited tech support
- Earn 10% referral fees on all momAgenda products
- Credit for orders placed within six months after the initial visit by the customer.
At momAgenda, we invest in highly targeted marketing and public relations campaigns year-round, in order to increase conversion rates on our site. Read our customer testimonials to get a glimpse of the loyalty to our brand and products.
What is the average order size and average conversion rate?
Typical average order size is $65 with an average conversion rate of over 4.0%. However, the average order size and conversion rate vary depending on the time of year and content of your site.
How Does the momAgenda Affiliate Program Work?
After you join our program via ShareASale, and you receive approval as an affiliate of momAgenda, you can place links via banners, text links and other creatives on your website. When your visitors click through to the momAgenda website via these links, that visitor is tracked until they place an order. When an order is placed by such a visitor, the order is associated with your website as the referring source and your ShareASale affiliate account is credited for 10% of the entire order. At the end of each month, ShareASale sends you a check for the entire amount of revenue share you have earned in the previous month. Thus, the more visitors you refer that turn into customers of momAgenda, the more you get paid — and you get paid each time that customer places an order!
Are there fees associated with becoming an affiliate of momAgenda?
No. There is no charge to join the momAgenda affiliate program.
What Commission levels does momAgenda offer?
momAgenda offers a 10% commission.
How often do I get paid from ShareASale?
ShareASale will pay out your commissions each month via check or Direct Deposit into a bank account of your choice around the 20th of each month, for the past months commissions, for all affiliates who have reached the $50 minimum balance.
Who can become a momAgenda affiliate?
Any website operator that operates a family friendly website is eligible to join the momAgenda Affiliate Program, subject to the program’s terms and conditions.
Can websites outside of the U.S. become affiliate partners?
We ship to almost every international location, and thus we welcome the opportunity to work with websites outside the United States.
Can I place momAgenda links, banners and other creatives anywhere on my website?
Yes, we recommend you think of the best positions that a potential momAgenda customer would find appealing on your website and place creatives to enable the highest click-through and conversion possible.
How many momAgenda links, banners and other creatives can I place on my website?
There is no limit, and we encourage you to use as many as necessary and appropriate to improve click-throughs and conversion. We have found that a creative banner along with a text link or momAgenda logo improves effectiveness.
Can I use momAgenda photos and content from the momAgenda website?
The entire momAgenda website and content are protected by copyright. You may use images and content from our websites in the promotion of our products on your own website, however all images must be used in the sale of the product through the affiliate program and attributed to us. If you have a special circumstance that requires the use of any photos, product images or content in a manner that is not consistent with the above, you must contact us for written approval prior to use of any such content.
What sales and revenue reports does ShareASale provide?
Each transaction is logged on ShareASale servers, and available for review in detail. ShareASale also keeps aggregate stats on the number of hits, leads, sales, and paid clicks.
On what products do I earn a commission as an affiliate?
There are no limitations or restrictions on what momAgenda products can be sold through our affiliate program, and there are no limits on the amount of commission you can earn as an affiliate.
How do you treat product returns and affiliate sales?
If a customer referred by your site returns or cancels an order for refund, or if credit card charges are reversed due to online credit card fraud, momAgenda at its option can debit your account for any commission earned on that transaction.
I do not know some of the terminology used here. Where can I learn about them?
Check out the General Affiliate FAQ for definitions and answers to basic questions.