Which momAgenda planner is the right choice for you? These frequently asked questions cover the differences between planners, and the reasons behind some of our design decisions. Choosing a momAgenda planner will become a snap!
Why are your planners 17 months?
We did our research and learned that some moms plan on a school year basis (August-August), while others do their planning on a calendar year basis (January-December). We wanted to accommodate both types of planning – so momAgenda planners cover both the school year and calendar year. Doing it this way is way more environmentally efficient than doing 2 different calendar versions with 2 separate print runs! As a result, you get a few bonus months. If you don’t need those months, use them for journaling, notes, to do lists, anything you like.
What is the difference between the momAgenda and the myAgenda?
(This refers to the bound books only.)
Overall, we designed the myAgenda for women who love the momAgenda way of organizing, especially the weekly layout and the pretty covers, but either are not moms or who do not want a calendar that identifies them as a mom on the front cover. To that end, the calendars are very similar, with the “mom” versions geared more toward moms, and the “my” versions geared more toward all women, including but not limited to moms. More specifics appear below.
Here is what they both have:
- our unique week-at-a-view layout with planning space at the top and 4 separate spaces below
- monthly views
- blank lined pages
- Dimensions of large size are 7″ x 9″; dimensions of small size are 5″ x 7″.
- Here are some key differences:
- myAgenda does not mention the word “kids” anywhere in the book.
- momAgenda has colored pages (blue, pink, and purple), while myAgenda has ivory pages.
- the momAgenda weekly layout includes a “dinner” planning line, while the myAgenda does not.
- myAgenda covers are metallic, momAgenda covers are not (exception is the animal prints, none of which are metallic).
Which product is right for me?
This is the trickiest question of all! Here are a few thoughts:
- If you want a planner that’s portable, try one of our Desktops, Spiral Desktops, or the myAgenda Mini.
- If you are going to leave your planner at home try the Personal Portfolio or the Home Office Edition.
- If you want something that will last longer than 17 months, try the Personal Portfolio (you will just need a new Calendar Refill each year after that) or the Refillable Folio Cover with Spiral (you will just need a new Spiral each year after that).
- If you want pockets in your planner, buy the momAgenda or myAgenda Desktop or Mini, and also buy a set of coordinating pockets that adhere inside the front and back covers. They are durable and sturdy and will last for the lifetime of your planner. For built-in pockets, try the Home Office Edition or the Personal Portfolio.
- If you are looking for a bargain buy the momAgenda or myAgenda Spiral, which has most of the same features as the Desktop versions with a lower price.
Which day planner do you use?
I switch planners every year so that I can really experience each product and learn what the pros and cons are. In the past, I have used the momAgenda Desktop, the myAgenda Desktop, the Home Office Edition, the Refillable Folio Cover with Spiral refill, and the Personal Portfolio.
This year, I am using the myAgenda Spiral with the Refillable Folio Cover, and I carry it everywhere with me. I also use the Home Office Edition at home; I leave it on my kitchen counter and use it to communicate with my family.
Why does your calendar week start on Monday instead of Sunday?
We did our research and learned that moms tend to view Monday as the beginning of a new week. Weekend days are lumped together as “the weekend,” and so they are easier to plan when they are next to each other on the calendar.
Where can I find policies regarding shipping, order tracking, and returns?
Please find answers to those questions on our Customer Service page.